***New & Improved Generation Now In-Stock***
Our newest release for 2016/17. An IATA carry-on sized, cabin approved suitcase. Strong but lightweight build featuring precision engineering, high-quality craftsmanship and hi-spec components. The durable two-wheeled luggage includes the patented SPS™ Suit Packing System for the ultimate crease-free garment technology. Other internal features include a detachable water-resistant sealed shoe/laundry bag, a luxury lining, ample pockets and detachable pouches for your underwear/socks. External access to your 100ml toiletries when in the airport security line is a welcome touch as is the rear, discreet quick access pocket. The highest quality components and materials are used throughout including handles with zero-rattle and smooth up/down mechanisms. Inspired by longboard skateboarding, signature LAT_56 red transparent performance wheels can overcome any surface and offer the most silent wheel experience in the world. This is the best product yet from LAT_56 and it oozes quality and considered design throughout the interior and exterior. Join the exclusive LAT_56 Club.
Version RW_01.1 Improvements/Updates:
- Side Handle Added: Minimalist design, discrete fabric construction (ballistic nylon, same as side wall), Version RW_01.1 now easier to manoeuvre into an upright position e.g. aircraft overhead compartment or put into the trunk of an airport taxi.
- Improved Design at Fabric Entrance to Telescopic Handle: Any reported issue from previous version of material snagging during entrance/exit of telescopic handle has been eliminated with updated design.
- Improved Rolling Board: The Suit Packing System rolling board has been improved.
- Improved Suit Packing System Fabric: Update & Improvement to the ripstop nylon material.
- Telescopic Handle Fabric Flap Updated: Zip protector hood added.
- Soft Hook Improved: The Suit Packing System Soft Hook design is improved & updated.
Alternatively, view our brand new & exclusive RW_02 Road Warrior 8 Wheel Carry-on Suitcase. Please note, unlike the RW_01.1, the RW_02 does not include the SPS™ Suit Packing System.